Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

My brother's friend from church agreed to take these pictures for us after the service...I think they all turned out great!!



Just the kids...


The whole sch-bang! Yes, all 11 of us stayed in my brother's 3 bedroom house. I was thankful that my bros slept on the air mattress in the kitchen, my bro and sis-in-law slept on an air mattress in my nephew's room, my parents slept on the pull out couch, my aunt & sis slept on the guest bed, and WE got the master suite. :) Perks of being pregnant, I guess. Anyhoo, I was very grateful since sleep is a rare commodity these days!

4 comments:

we are the spencers said...

you look GREAT! pregnancy suits you very well! great family pics.

Jason said...

Abby you look so great! I wish we were all still there in atherton to watch you grow!

Jason said...

haha... woops! this is lindsey.

Alina said...

Abby,
Hey! So great to see your comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the post. I think those icicle ornaments probably have a whole lot of us thinking about her these days. You look lovely. Congrats on the pregnancy. Give a hello to Currie from Matt and myself!